Click any of the links below to read the full press release articles.
- Beaufort Regional Chamber of Commerce Hosts Town of Port Royal Candidate Forum
- Beaufort Regional Chamber of Commerce Hosts Outstanding Military Family Event
- Beaufort Regional Chamber and SC Low Country SCORE to Host Social Media Best Practices Seminar on March 13
- Beaufort Regional Chamber of Commerce Joins Businesses Across the Country to Help Combat the Opioid Crisis
- Beaufort Regional Chamber of Commerce Hosts 2019 State of the Bases Breakfast
- Beaufort Regional Chamber of Commerce’s State of the Bases Provides Tri-Command Briefings to Local Community
- Beaufort Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Legislative Luncheon Discusses Lowcountry “Hot Topics”
Awards Reception to be held October 14 | Tickets now available (Beaufort, SC) – The Beaufort Regional Chamber of Commerce received many worthy nominations from around the region for the annual Civitas Awards, which recognize local leaders who work to enhance quality...
As the Beaufort region aims to get back to business and reinstate traditions, our team at the Chamber is excited to announce the planning for the 2021 Beaufort Shrimp Festival is underway. This year’s event will take place on October 1-2 thanks to the hard work of...
KEY FINDINGS 89% of respondents report revenue impact, 80% report operational impact.Decrease in customers/orders is the most cited impact.Roughly half of respondents have reduced staffing capacity.The majority of respondents are confident that their business will...
On Friday, February 21, the Beaufort Regional Chamber of Commerce will help celebrate the construction of new apartment community in Habersham. The event will be hosted from 3-4pm, followed by Habersham's Third Friday on Market. The public is invited to attend the...