FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How much does it cost? Admission into the festival is free. Tickets may be purchased for food, drinks, and children’s activities at ticket booths inside the Park. Tickets are $1 each and food & drinks are sold for 2-10 tickets.
- How do I register for the 5K run /walk? You can register for the 5K run/walk online.
- Where do I pick up my race packet after I have registered for the race? Race packets are available for pick up Friday from 4pm-6pm on West Street Extension leading into the Park and the morning of the race beginning at 6:30am at Freedom Park in front of Downtown Marina on Bay Street.
- Where do I park for the festival? There is on-street parking as well as lots throughout downtown. Handicap parking is designated on street and in the marina parking lot. You may also drop off and pick up in the loading zone in the marina parking lot. All rates, hours, etc. according to the City of Beaufort ordinance will apply during the festival. Rates are effective Mon-Sat 11am – 7pm.
- How do I get to Waterfront Park? Waterfront Park runs along the Beaufort River parallel to Bay Street. From the North: Take Trask Parkway/US 21S to Bay Street. From the South: Take Robert Smalls Parkway/SC- 170 to Boundary St/US21S.
- What happens at the festival? Friday, Arts & Crafts open at noon and live entertainment and food & beverage booths open at 6pm. Saturday, the festival is from 11am – 5pm. Up to 15 restaurants will be selling food and there will be live entertainment on the Pavilion Stage .
- Can I bring my dog to the festival? There is no ordinance preventing you from bringing your dog. We just like to remind people that the Park will be very crowded – potentially thousands of people including children (and possibly other dogs). So it is up to you if you are comfortable with your dog in this type of situation. Please keep in mind that all park rules and regulations apply as far as leash, clean up, responsibilities to owner, etc.